Listen peeps: You MUST follow this comment policy when commenting on this site. While I don’t mind a little foul mouth here and there, I mean come on…my mouth can have a few slips once in a while, but you can’t be using it in a malicious or vindictive way. What does that mean? It means you can’t insult, name call, spat your foul-mouth directly at any commenters or anyone else for that matter. As Ellen Degeneres says: “Be kind to one another”. I do want to hear your thoughts and ideas, but lets keep it respectful!
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog onto other blogs or websites without our permission. So get permission! Just ask a girl!
At some point when this blog will (hopefully) be rollin-n-goin, third-party advertising companies will be used to provide ads when you are on this site. These companies may use aggregated information about your visits to this site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may interest you. This information will NOT include your name, address, email address or telephone number. Now, if all that gets your panites in a bunch and would like to know what choices you have in how this information is used by these companies or if you just want to know what’s up, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
So check it out: In 2009, the folks at the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog maybe at some point a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, my peeps:
- I will only choose to promote any businesses, products or services that have been used by myself and that I feel will be enjoyed by the readers.
- Products provided by the advertising partners (if applicable) for review are given free of charge with no cost to this blog site. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always strive to give an honest opinion about any product or services. You can count on that! And this is whether they are advertising partners or not.
- No way am I in this to make a dollar (though at this point in my blogging career it would be nice) but does not mean I will sacrifice the fairness and accuracy to the readers. That means I will not sell out to be fake!
- Mentions of associated businesses, products or services within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- The content of this blog maybe at some point be a source of income and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
So basically, I’m going to try to give you the best possible information without hurting or disrespecting anyone else in this business including the readers. I just want you all to have fun, laugh a little and share your stories while interacting (kindly) with others! Can we do that people?!